Currently, my facial hair, which I consider a vital aspect of my masculinity, is in a state of fashion limbo. I’ve taken off my goatee and am considering what should be the next style I go for. Here’s what I’m looking at:
- Old Reliable: Just grow my goatee back and call it good. To heck with change and what not.
- The Clooney: My temporary solution, which consists of stubble just like George Clooney. This is a compromise style for it allows me to have some facial hair while not committing to anything long-term and bushy.
- Full Beard: A full beard. I can’t grow a good full beard, but this is still an option . . . if I’m bold . . .and daring.
- The Van Dyke: This would consist of a mustache connected to Old Reliable via hair on the sides of my mouth. It might be neat to try this, but I’ve heard various disparaging comments about this style that I don’t like.
- The Tom Selleck: A big bushy mustache. I’d call it “Magnum.”
- Baby Face: Just go clean shaven. Booooring!
Vote on my new poll. Do it.
Also, I’m a little distressed that most votes so far are for The Tom Selleck. Dude, you people don’t want to see Magnum. Seriously.