I guess those European law schools don’t teach how to operate a fax machine. Here at WUCL we have classes to protect against such a mishap and to help us to adjust to the attorney’s life:
- Communication in the 21st Century: Basic use of faxing, electronic mail, and the Pony Express
- Devil’s Advocate: Learning to cope with soullessness and brimstone
- Math for the Attorney: A refresher course aimed to provide the ability to quickly add six-digit income figures, accurately estimate a tortfeasor’s insurance coverage, and calculate billable hours into the millions.
- Attorney’s Arguments: How to make even the most simple issue so complex your opponent gives up.
- Zealous Representation: Making sure your client wins at all costs so you get your 40% cut.
- What is Virtue: A primer about what is virtue, why people believe in it, and how it does not apply to you.