Here is why today was a superb day:
- Apple previewed the next version of OS X today. Codenamed Tiger, and it’s going to kick your butt. I’ll blog more about this later.
- Apple announced new LCD displays today. The new 30″ is obscene. It takes two DVI cables to power the thing! Is it possible to lust after an inanimate object? I think so!
- The UN is in Iran inspecting its nuclear facilities. Do you wonder if Iran took into account the fate of its next door neighbor?
- The US and Libya have renewed diplomatic ties. Do you wonder if Libya took into account the fate of another dictator when it abandoned it’s WMD programs? I still wouldn’t trust Qaddafi to mail a letter for me, but it’s a step in the right direction.
- That scumbag Zarqawi may have been captured.
- There’s a trillion barrels of oil in Alberta, Canada. US led invasion in 5, 4, 3, . .
- It was Kyle’s birthday today!!! Happy birthday, Kyle!
- It was also a very beautiful day here in Seattle.